So, I went to Walmart this afternoon while the boys were at school. There were a couple toys I had wanted to get the day after Thanksgiving...but I refused to get up early and go get them:) So we went out around 11am that day and they had nothing left.
Anyway, I went today and they were restocking the shelves and they had everything I wanted from friday...and they were still ringing up the friday sales price!!!
So, neaner neaner to all those people who got up at 4am and stood out in the cold and fought the crowds:) I Rule!
4 comments:
Rub it in...just kidding! I didn't get up too early...just 5! I'm so glad you got all your stuff though...that's awesome!
See....WalMart takes care of it's customers. Ha ha. Can you tell where I work?
I'm glad you found all your stuff.
YAY!!! Don't you just love it when that happens?
I think that once you have worked at walmart and been on the other side of the register, you have a whole new perspective of that crazy day. I did not get up either. Great job.
Post a Comment