She wanted me to hold her and at that moment, I just couldn't so I told her "just a minute". She threw herself on the floor face down and was screaming into the floor....it was actually kinda funny. Hopefully not a look ahead into the terrible 2/3's!!Wednesday, December 3, 2008
Rough day.
Poor Lexi is still teething, and she is miserable. We are alternating the tylenol and advil every two hours but she is just not happy. Her two front teeth came in a couple weeks ago and now the two next to those are coming in. Yesterday they were actually bleeding. She is so clingy and sad. I get nothing done during the day cuz she want's to be held all day. I am pretty good at getting stuff done with one hand but I have my limitations. So, here I am on what is supposed to be my blogging night trying to catch up. Wednesday's are the day I clean my kitchen so I am running around mopping and washing rugs and scrubbing cupboard doors and cleaning out the microwave while pictures upload:) I am finally done, but now I have to get a shower(finally) and fold some laundry. This is my last post I promise!:) My memory card is full so I had to get a bunch done so I can transfer my pics to a cd and make room for more:)
She wanted me to hold her and at that moment, I just couldn't so I told her "just a minute". She threw herself on the floor face down and was screaming into the floor....it was actually kinda funny. Hopefully not a look ahead into the terrible 2/3's!!
She wanted me to hold her and at that moment, I just couldn't so I told her "just a minute". She threw herself on the floor face down and was screaming into the floor....it was actually kinda funny. Hopefully not a look ahead into the terrible 2/3's!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Oh the joys!!!! Luckily this doesn't last forever!....right?! :)
That's stinky. Hopefully you can both get your break for a while.
I had to chuckle at the picture of her face-down on the floor. Ha ha. At that age its pretty cute and comical to see the little tantrums. It's when they get older it gets irritating. :)
Don't you wish that all the teeth could just appear at once? You know, get it all out of the way in one quick swoop? Poor thing!
Post a Comment