Monday, December 1, 2008

I'm it again

8 tv shows I like
1.Monk
2.Psych
3.House
4.24(I was disappointed with season 5...but I am giving it another shot this year)
5.Private Practice
6.Friends
7.Las Vegas
8.A ton of reality shows that you will never get me to admit I watch!!

8 Things I did Yesterday
1.had breakfast in bed(thanx dear)
2.went to church
3.put up christmas decorations
4.went to tithing settlement
5.tried to put lexi down still awake and let her cry herself to sleep(it didn't work) she is so spoiled. my boys were so good at going down by themselves, but the "princess" wont have it!
6.watched the Monk holiday special
7.flossed(I am running out of stuff)
8.went to bed

8 Favorite Restraunts
1.Applebee's
2.Chili's
3.Tucano's
4.Joe's Crab Shack(but only if we are by the ocean so the food is fresh)
5.Cafe Rio
6.Fong's...oh how I miss it! I would consider moving back to rexburg just for Fongs:)
7.Sizzler
8.any place with a playground so the kids can play:)!!

8 Things I am looking forward to
1.Selling our house
2.Getting a new house (I have already found one online that I am in love with!)
3.Peter's next group of days off
4.Two words....Tax refund:)
5.Lexi sleeping thru the night again
6.Hadley's Baptism in a couple months
7.The new season of Monk, Psych and 24 in January
8.The kids going to bed

8 Things on my wishlist
1.Selling our house:)
2.Knee's that work
3.Feet that don't hurt...I guess I could do the stuff the dr. said and maybe they would get better:)
4.Paying off student loans and living not so "paycheck to paycheck"!
5.An awesome trip for my 10th anniversary!!
6.Enough money that I could help some friends I have that are struggling right now.
7.Mending some relationships in my life that aren't so great.
8.World Peace

8 People I tag
I don't even know if there are 8 people who read this thing:) If there are...do it:)

3 comments:

Erin said...

You're so funny!

Shelley Gee said...

10 years!!!! You are going to have been married 10 years!!!! Wow, do I feel like a loser :C Being married is the only thing I think i would want to change in my life right now. Crap, I going to be having my kids when I'm 40!!!

J and D said...

I love it... "World Peace"
Reminds me of Miss Congeniality! :D