
Devin, mr. cool, walking down the beach
The photographer wanted to try and get some shots of us just playing. Peter didn't hear her and just stood there with his arms folded the whole time so it didn't work very well.
Hadley didn't believe he was allowed to go in the water with his picture clothes on! He was sure he was going to get in trouble and was very hesitant at first.



as you can see he quickly got into it and had a blast.

This is us under the pier. The waves were crazy and towards the end they started coming all the way up to our waists...the kids chests. It was hard to get a good pic cuz Devin was terrified he was going to get washed out to sea and Hadley thought it was so fun/funny. The other thing that bother's me about these pictures is that the photographer put me about a foot in front of Peter. You can't tell in the pic that I am that far ahead of him so that and the fact that he is leaning against the pole, it just looks like I am taller than him. Which may not seem like a big deal to most but for someone who was self-conscience most of her life about being almost 6ft tall...it's a big deal:)

This is probably the best one we got under there, we used it for our christmas cards this year.

She tried to get a close up of us, besides the fact that we look a little haggard from the wind, I thought it was a cute picture. Lexi kept taking her bow out the whole photo shoot so at first it was in all cute, but by the 3rd picture we were just shoving it back on her head any way we could no matter what her hair looked like.



2 comments:
Morgen- you are so beautiful! I can hardly believe it. I love the closeup too.
I agree...you are way beautiful Morgen! You guys look great...fun pictures.
Post a Comment