Wednesday, December 3, 2008

The marvelous adventures of Alexia.

Sneaking up on me while I was trying to take a picture of the boys.
"don't you know it's all about me mom?!"



She has a new favorite toy. A whistle:(. She has figured out how to blow it and she just keeps in her mouth while she crawls around. it's very cute...at first.


It's funny to listen to cuz you can tell when she is crawling fast cuz the whistling get's faster as she breathes faster.


She get's sick of me following her with the camera:) this is her crawling away from me...with the whistle going full speed.



She was on Dad's lap the other night and decided to crawl up on the table and start playing with the clicker. Peter was very proud cuz she changed it to football. I told him it was an accident but he wouldn't listen.


She has figured out how to get up and down the couches...and as you can tell, she is very proud of herself.




This is her new favorite thing to do...pull out all the movies. As soon as you put them away, she pulls them all out again. You would think I would learn to just leave them out...guess that's the neat freak in me that is such a glutton for punishment:)







4 comments:

Andrews Family said...

Cute pictures!! Gotta love the whistle and dumping the dvd's. LOL! Can't get mad at that cute little face though! :)

Shelley Gee said...

I don't know how you can stand not just eating her up!! She is seriously one of the cutest little girls I have ever seen. I love looking at her, especially as she is so triumphant with that whistle.

Elder Paysen Adams said...

She is cute! Love the whistle!

Erin said...

That's funny. I love the whistle thing too...as much as I hate them all day it's fun when they first learn.