
So there is this toy that Hadley has been wanting for a long time. Him and Devin both love the show Ben 10. They have this new toy (well it came out about 6 months ago) called an alien creation chamber. you put all these alien parts in it and it makes different aliens. I have been keeping an eye out for it ever since he told me he wanted it, but the stores have never had it. They are out online..anywhere you look..except ebay of course:) but they are going for anywhere from $60 to $100 on there...they are only $30 at walmart.
Well, the other day I happened to be in the toy section in the middle of the afternoon on a monday and they were restocking the shelves and they had 3 of them!! AND, they were only $18 instead of the regular $30..yippee for me. so...I bought all 3 of them:) I kept one to give to Hadley and I sold the other 2 on ebay:) I made enough to cover the cost of the one I kept plus everything I have bought for him for christmas this year...YAY ME!!:)
4 comments:
Nice work!
Look at you being all nifty thrifty. Great work.
I am impressed!
Sweet! I'm totally jealous!!!
Post a Comment