For several years now I have been meaning to do gingerbread houses with the kids on Christmas Eve. We finally got around to it this year. I cheated and bought one of those kits from Costco but the kids seemed to enjoy it.
Getting started.

Putting it together.

Devin, blowing a bubble. He ate more of the candy that actually went on the house:)

Concentrating so hard!

Posing with their house.

Looks good enough to eat! (but I think I will pass:)

I cooked my traditional Christmas Eve ham for dinner. Peter didn't get home from work til 8 that night so we had a late dinner but it was still fun. This is a picture of my awesome ham...it was sooo yummy and we are still eating leftovers.

I love Christmas Eve. I think I enjoy it more that the actual Christmas Day. Something about the night/day before that just seems so magical and full of excitement!
1 comment:
How fun! I haven't made gingerbread houses in forever. It looks like the boys had a good time. and your ham looks amazing.
Post a Comment