Monday, December 15, 2008

Christmas program.

Devin's preschool class did a little christmas thing today. They recited a poem, each kid had one line. Devin's line was "C is for Christmas - the best time of year" (I think Hadley had the same line 3 years ago) and then sang some songs.I tried to record it but the volume didn't work very well. He is the one in the middle in the gray sweatshirt. It is still so wierd to see him doing this stuff. It seems like just yesterday Hadley was in this same class, time sure does fly.

As their christmas art project for their parents, they made these snowmen. They are those interlocking paver bricks, painted white and decorated like a snowman. they are actually really cute...I may make some of my own. On the way out to the car Hadley asked Devin where he was going to put his snowman and Devin looked at him and in a voice chuck full of attitude he said "It's not a snowman, it's a BRICK" it was quite funny:)



1 comment:

Erin said...

School programs are so fun....especially when you get to take home a snowman brick!