Tuesday, December 16, 2008

New Find.

I just have to share my new favorite website with everyone, you may know about it already but oh well:)
it's www.etsy.com It's pretty much a big store, kinda. It's some sort of thing that someone set up where people can create their own store and sell their stuff. It's all homemade original stuff. from purses and clothes to photography and art and household stuff. It's very cool.
For a while now I have been on a quest to find the perfect purse. I want something big enough to fit my stuff but cute too...and not something from some chain store where you are going to see everyone and their dog having the same one as you:)
I remembered that my friend's sister had an etsy store so I went there and ended up browsing the website much longer than I should have;) I found the cutest purse that Peter is getting me for Christmas:) It's made out of chocolate brown courderoy and this pink floral material...so cute. And, it's homemade so you wont see a million of them around! Thanx so much Peter!:) I can't wait to get it.

4 comments:

Greg & Mary said...

Rachel, my sis, is a seller on there! She makes hats, jewelry and bags. Check them out, they're really good! Her seller ID is "lively"

Greg & Mary said...

Ok, so I just read your ENTIRE post...were you talking about MY sister? Did you buy one of her purses?

Erin said...

That's cool...never heard of it but I may have to just go check it out!

Morgen said...

yes, I was talking about your sister:) I did look at her stuff first. She did have a bag that I almost got cuz it was so cute, but it was more for books or a laptop kinda bag so I ended up getting something else. But her stuff is way cute, and I am still contemplating her bag as a gift for a friend I have in school.