Thursday, December 18, 2008

Old family pictures.

Posting our new family pics made me want to put our old ones on here. These were taken fall of 2006. Hadley was 5 and Devin was 2. I LOVE these pictures. These were the first proffesional pics we ever had done and he did such a good job that a very high standard has been set. I will compare every picture we ever get done to these. I wish lexi was in them so we could just keep these ones. Maybe we could put her in the appropriate colors and get him to photoshop her in:)




3 comments:

Erin S said...

Wow, those are great pictures! You look gorgeous!! Are you super imposed on those backgrounds cause those are AMAZING pictures!!!!

Morgen said...

Aren't they great? I was sad to take them down and put the new one's up. And, yes, we are really there. We were up in the mouth of one of the canyons in slc. it was october so the colors were amazing...and we did it towards evening..so take that stupid beach photographer;)I am kidding, I am not thrilled with our new beach ones...but they aren't horrible either, like I said, I compare all pics to these and I love these.

Shelley Gee said...

Totally love these pictures!