Monday, December 8, 2008

It's just one of those days.

Get up, breakfast consists of diet coke and advil.

Open the dishwasher to get silverware for breakfast..realize I forgot to run it last nite.

Have to drive Hadley to school cuz we are running late.

get everyone distracted and paperwork ready for phone appointment with mortgage guy... he doesn't call. finally an hour later calls with some excuse...hang up on him.

realtor calls, get in fight with him about the price of our house etc... oh, and find out that the people who looked at our house this weekend...we were in their top 2 houses..they chose the other one.

call husband, get in fight with him about the price of our house;)

more diet coke and advil

a realtor comes to walk thru our house for his out of state clients. while talking to him lexi hits me right in the eye...I fight the urge to swear. Spend the rest of the showing with a watering eye blinking constantly to try not to lose my vision...he probably thought I was winking at him.

lexi finally goes down

kids get home from school before I have a chance to have a minute to myself

it's gray and icky and depressing outside...need I say more.

get online to find an empty email inbox:( I swear when you are having a bad day you feel like everyone in the world doesn't like you and is ignoring you.

sitting here on the computer drinking more diet coke and eating chex muddy buddy's wishing this day would just end...or at least the sun would come out or something exciting would happen.

ho hum, what a sucky day...and it's only 3:30:(

it's now 7pm and it hasn't gotten much better:) let's recap the last 4 hours

more diet coke and advil...I just realized that all i have eaten today is diet coke, advil and a bowl of muddy buddys.

Lexi woke up early so I had to sit and rocker her if I want her to have any sort of nap. and since we are at that whiny, clingy, grumpy stage where you live for nap time...I wanted her to take a nap. So I left my children downstairs watching tv..(I am an awesome mom!..not.) while I sit and hold lexi while she sleeps.

While rockering Lexi, I catch up on dvr'd episodes of Ellen which usually cheers me up...even she annoyed me today!

Lexi is permenately attatched to my hip, i can't get anything done. I put her down and she screams, I move 2 inches from her, she screams louder. I actually told hadley to watch her while I went potty...I didn't go, i just sat in there with the door locked for 2 fricken minutes so I could be alone!...she screamed outside the door the whole time.

Lexi got a hold of my cell phone for about 30 seconds...called directory assistance. Thanx for the $1.99 call Lexi loo! (someone want to tell me how a baby unlocks a cell phone and calls 411??)

Well, maybe my darling hubby will read this at work and come home with some cafe rio! I sure could use it.

Tomorrow will be better...right?!...time for more advil:)

ooohh my phone is ringing..maybe it's a friend.

nope. at least he told me to have a nice day...even though I wasn't interested in new fascia for my house:) that was nice of him.

4 comments:

Erin said...

I'm so sorry. I hate when I have days like that. Especially when it's a Monday. I hope it all gets better and that tomorrow will be the best day EVER!!! You definitely deserve it after today. I wish I could make the sun come out for you...or at least live close enough to bring you a plate of cookies or something!

Shelley Gee said...

My day sucked too!!! Let's revolt. I'll meet youin Figi on Friday and who knows if we will come back!

Erin S said...

At least she didn't call 911!!!

Miriam Lusk said...

I hate bad days! I think I am having one today.