Tuesday, December 16, 2008

It's about time!

We FINALLY woke up to snow this morning, and it's still coming down hard! There was just something not right about it being the middle of december and there was still green lawns everywhere! It was very slick outside and took 20 minutes to drive Hadley the half mile to school, but I will take it. I just gotta stay in til all the idiots out there remember how to drive in this:)
I was very thankful for my garage this morning:) being able to get into a car that was already kinda warm and not covered in snow. thank you garage for doing such a wonderful job keeping my car warm and dry.


1 comment:

Miriam Lusk said...

Yay! Pretty snow!. You have been quite the busy blogger huh? I have loved reading your posts today at work... That't right, someone is paying me to read your blog. haha.