Monday, December 15, 2008

Hey good lookin, whatcha got cookin?

Lexi was crawling around the kitchen on Sunday and got into one of my cupboards. She pulled out my glass 8x8 pan and climbed into it. She was concentrating so hard trying to sit in it.

She was getting frustrated cuz she could squat in it but couldn't figure out how to sit. but she was so determined. We would take it away and she would get mad and pull it back out and try again.

We got out the 9x13 pan thinking she would like it better cuz she would be able to sit...but she wasn't happy. She sat in it and looked at it then got really mad and shoved it away and got the little one out again. Kids do the strangest things:)




3 comments:

Melissa Sutton said...

That is hillarious! Too funny! I was laughing outloud! . . . I would love to be inside a childs head for a few hours to see what's going on in there. I wonder what she thought was going to happen? She's too cute! Hey, What is your address? Forgive me if you've already given it to me. I will write it down in an obvious place this time so I don't have to ask again. :P Email it to me when you get a chance.

Erin said...

That is so dang funny! Kids do hilarious things that I seriously can't figure out what the heck they are thinking!

Erin S said...

Too cute!! What a funny girl.