Most of these are just different positions and locations she tried us in. Some aren't too bad we just really wanted the whole pier in the background which is why we chose the one we did.Thursday, December 18, 2008
Family Pics.
When we were on our vacation, we hired a photographer to take a family picture. We wanted one on the beach. We thought we would do it in the evening when the sun was starting to go down, but they insisted high noon would be best because the sun would be directly overhead and we wouldn't have shadows...whatever. It was HOT. And it was bright. We had a hard time finding pictures because someone was squinting in almost every one. Devin was the worst, he would do this nose scrunching- eye squinting face in every picture. we finally had to just pick one where it wasn't too bad. She took 166 pictures and there were only 2 that we felt turned out ok enough to pay money to get printed, one is at the top of our blog, the other we used for christmas cards. I did buy the cd so I had memory of the othe 164 pics that weren't so great.
Most of these are just different positions and locations she tried us in. Some aren't too bad we just really wanted the whole pier in the background which is why we chose the one we did.
Most of these are just different positions and locations she tried us in. Some aren't too bad we just really wanted the whole pier in the background which is why we chose the one we did.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
Love the pics. I love random candid shots. Looks like you guys had a great vacation!
you guys are so cute! The photographer, you can tell, had no idea what he/she was doing. High noon is the worst time possibe to take pics... especially on the beach. haha. but adorable subjects make for adorable pictures either way :)
Those are sure fun pictures. It's hard to get all the kids to cooperate. I think you're idea would have been better...next time come to our house in Monterey and have James take the pictures. You wouldn't have to pay him and they'd be better!
I know. we werent thrilled with this photographer. but they were the only one we could find that we weren't going to have to take out a second mortgage to pay!!:)I think the backgrounds turned out ok, I just hate that we are all trying so hard not to squint in the bright noon-day sun!
I LOVE our last family pics we got 2 years ago...maybe I will get them on here one of these days. I wish we just could have photoshopped lexi into them cuz they are my favorite ever...they will be hard to beat.
Post a Comment