Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas!

Hadley posing with his Ben 10 Chamber...my awesome find from a few weeks ago:)

Lexi trying to figure out the stockings.

Santa brought Hadley a remote control helicopter.


Santa brought Devin the power ranger helmet he had been asking for.



And he brought Lexi a rocking horse...she is a little scared of it.



Unwrapping presents and handing the paper to dad.




My baby girl with her first Cabbage Patch kid, see how lovingly she pokes at her eyes?:)



Hadley with his stash. He got everything he asked for. A ripstick...which he can't use cuz there is 12,000 feet of snow outside. his helicopter and ben 10 thing and a bunch of other stuff. Santa also gave us some Wii games.




Devin with his stuff. He got his batmobile and Ben 10 omnitrix and his "gameboy" which is actually a v-smile portable game thing. For some reason his stash looks alot smaller than hadley's in this picture...I promise they got equal stuff. I had a list and made sure they got equal amounts of gifts:) Too bad they can't understand that some gifts cost more...they just care that they got the same:)




Lexi playing with her toys.



Peter and I also got some stuff but those pics aren't any fun. I wouldn't care if I never got anything for Christmas, to me, it's all about the kids. I love giving gifts and seeing their excitement!








1 comment:

Greg & Mary said...

Caleb got that same rocking horse last year. Don't worry, it only took him 1 year to decide it wasn't that bad. haha!
Merry Christmas!