Monday, August 25, 2008

The universe is against me

It seems like whenever I decide to get healthy, lose the baby weight and get on a workout routine...it never works. The universe is conspiring against me losing weight. Last week when school started I decided that once Hadley was off to school I was going to go to the gym with the other two kids...try to lose a little weight before we hit the beach in a few weeks. I was doing awesome! Got on such a good routine, working out hard, the kids were having fun in the daycare. But, of course Lexi is sick as can be...again. This time we made it a whole week(instead of 3 days) before she got sick....do they ever clean that place?!?! I think I will just take her anyway, I mean the germs are obviously already there...right;)
I have a theory, I think that I am just so dang sexy and awesome right now that people can hardly handle it...if I lost the baby weight...well let's just say the world isn't ready for that much awesomeness!!!!

1 comment:

Erin S said...

Morgan, Morgan, I MISS YOU!!! You are so funny and I KNOW FOR A FACT the world is not ready to handle you!!! I'm sure you look great and don't need to exercise. Yes, we are moving to Blackfoot in February, Dallas has his last rotation there until May, then he graduates. I would love to hang out with you and your kids!!! It seems like just yesterday Hadley was a baby.....