posing in his uniform(he didn't want to)
Sulking on the floor after I told him he couldn't wear the shorts.
with his team(he's the one with the ball on his head)
found him watching tv with his ball
from the front (when he saw the camera he held up his ball and said make sure you get a picture of my ball!)Devin has been sitting on the sidelines of Hadley's games for 3 years and now...he finally gets to play! He is so excited! Yesterday was his first practice...he wanted to wear his uniform which was HUGE on him...especially the shorts and socks. it was sooo cute! The shorts are going to have to be pinned...I didn't have one yesterday so he wasn't happy that he couldn't wear them to practice.
The league gave all the kids soccer balls and he has been carrying it around all day. he slept with it under his bed, he ate dinner with it on his lap, and when I got out of the shower today I found him watching tv with it.
Thanks to big brother he is so far ahead of the other kids...we are going to have to work with him on not being a ball hog! He kept stealing the ball away and when he got it and started dribbling it down the field you could hear him yelling, "ha ha it's mine now!" I tried really hard not to laugh since we don't want to encourage the unsportsmanlike behavior...but it was cute!
Thanks to big brother he is so far ahead of the other kids...we are going to have to work with him on not being a ball hog! He kept stealing the ball away and when he got it and started dribbling it down the field you could hear him yelling, "ha ha it's mine now!" I tried really hard not to laugh since we don't want to encourage the unsportsmanlike behavior...but it was cute!
1 comment:
Haha. He is definitely all boy huh. This totally reminded me of Castaway (that movie). With the volleyball named Wilson. haha.
Post a Comment