Tuesday, August 12, 2008

My baby

This was the first time I ever pulled myself up. Mom and Dad came to get me from my nap and found me like this...they thought I was so cute!
if you look closely you can see my teeth!
Look at me helping daddy!
me, being a ham for the camera
trying to figure out how to get thru this darn gate!


Well, one of the things that happened these last few weeks is that my baby got big:( The week of July 19th Lexi started crawling and pulling herself up on everything...which made these last few weeks ALOT harder! She is very fast now and is just all over the place...knows exactly where the stairs, legos and dogfood are!! She doesn't like to sit, she pulls herself up everywhere and is very good at it...but hasn't mastered the getting back down part and gets really frustrated.


She started quite a bit later than the boys. Hadley was crawling at just under 5 months and Devin was crawling right at 6 months. Lexi took her time and waited til 8 months...but it was nice, made her seem like a little baby for longer:( My theory is that she has spent so much time in carseats and strollers going to big brother's events...she hasn't been home enough to learn sooner!


She still hates baby food...we finally gave up trying to force it on her and she has gone straight to just eating from our plates now.
She also has gotten 2 teeth and is working on a 3rd. She has really started to develop a personality and she is such a ham! She knows exactly how to get people to pay attention to her and she just loves it. She THRIVES on attention!
Oh how I wish I could just freeze her right now! I actually hate her nap time...I feel like it is two hours of her life that I am missing!
Anyway, I will stop gushing now!

No comments: