Can you believe it...I just caught up on 5 posts in one day! (oooh, this one makes 6!) I am almost completely caught up on the last month. I was supposed to catch up the other morning but the lovely road crew did something and our phone and internet were down for 2 days!
So, we are done with everything! We had our first open house today. If you are extremely bored and want to see some pics of our house you can go to www.forsalebyowner.com and put in listing #21804386
I feel in control of my life again! Soccer is done, the house is done...and clean again!:) School starts on Monday. Now we can get back on a routine and life can get back to normal. Peter is back to work:( we got spoiled having him home for 2 weeks straight....thats ok, only 4 more weeks til our annual beach trip!YAY! I need a vacation.
ok, now I have blogged enough for one day...let's see if I can get the checking account balanced before Lexi wakes up:)
1 comment:
it looks so great! good job, take a break!!!
Post a Comment