Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Getting to know me!

Well, my friend passed on this getting to know you questionairre...so I will be the good friend that I am and do it. Guess it's good for the journal aspect of my blog...right...posterity will want to know these things!
TOP 3"s(list your top 3 answers)

YOUR QUALITIES: I am funny:), I am loyal, I am extremely humble!

FAVORITE COLORS:Blue, yellow, bluish-green

FAVORITE VACATION SPOTS: well, I guess I can only say places I have been? Oceanside, CA(going there in 4 weeks!!) Hawaii (definitely time for another cruise) and the Oregon Coast.

PLACES YOU WOULD LIKE TO GO:Australia, Africa(safari), New York

PEOPLE, ALIVE OR DEAD YOU WOULD LIKE TO HAVE DINNER WITH: my Grandpa Boughton, Emma Smith, my husband

FAVORITE BOOKS: I don't know that I have a favorite "book" but anything by Mary Higgins Clark, Anita Stansfield and the Book of Mormon

FAVORITE MOVIES: Remember the Titans, Sandlot, Son in Law

FAVORITE MUSIC: I like everything but rap & classical, oh and broadway theatre crap (sorry sunni). some of my favorites are, Garth Brooks, Michael Jackson, Matchbox 20, Greenday, Toby Keith...and many many more.

THINGS THAT MAKE YOU HAPPY: My family/friends, My religion, and a 3 way tie between sleep, chocolate and Dr. Pepper:)

THINGS THAT MAKE YOU MAD: Unreliable/undependable people, bad drivers, child abuse/neglect and animal abuse/neglect

FAVORITE ACTORS: Will Smith, Bruce Willis, Dick VanDyke

FAVORITE TV SHOWS: Psych, Monk, House

THINGS I COLLECT: Lighthouses, anything beach related, dust.

LIFE GOALS: uugghh, lose the baby weight! Make sure my kids turn out to be good people, and world peace

IF YOUR HOUSE WAS ON FIRE, WHAT WOULD YOU GRAB...BESIDES FAMILY AND PICTURES: My dog, cuz she is too stupid to run out on her own....seriously tho...my house is on fire...I would just run!

Favorite Foods: Crab legs, Steak, shrimp

Favorite Drinks: Water, Dr. Pepper...that's about it

WHAT DID YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GREW UP: well, I don't have 3 things...only one...a trainer at Seaworld(one of my favorite places on earth!)...and I still do.

BIGGEST REGRETS IN LIFE: Life is too short for regrets! But, if I had to name one...chopping off my hair(insert tears here) I blame my family and friends...I mean really people, you knew how long it took me to grow out and then you just let me cut off 10 inches?!:) please, 5 years from now when it has grown back DO NOT let me cut it off again!!!

IF YOU COULD CHANGE SOMETHING ABOUT YOUR LIFE, PAST OR PRESENT WHAT WOULD IT BE: Absolutely nothing! I am a big believer in everything happens for a reason and everything that happens to us, good or bad...makes us who we are...and I like me! so I wouldn't want to change anything!

Well, there you go. You know more about me than you probably ever wanted to!


2 comments:

Miriam Lusk said...

haha- I think I learned a lot about you from this Morgen. And you're right, you are funny.

Andrews Family said...

I LOVE Mary Higgins Clark!! Most people I've talked to about books don't even know who she is. Rude. I absolutely love her stuff!! I have a pile of her books here...have you read most of her stuff?