Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Done!...well, almost:)

Well, thanks to the lovely road construction crews that have made their way to our part of town...I am up bright and early:( and thanks to some quick running around and closing of windows...the kids are still asleep:) So, I have a little while to catch up on some blogging...Yay! I only have a list of like 10 things I need to catch up on.
There is a very bright light at the end of the tunnel! I am all done with my soccer stuff! Now I just get to be a parent and juggle Hadley and Devin's practices and games! The house is done enough that we put the for sale sign in the yard this weekend!! all that is left is painting some baseboards and a few things like that and cleaning up the mess we have made these last few weeks! my niece is coming over today to watch the kids all day so that I can get all that stuff done. Yay for nieces!
And just in time for all this to be done...I got called to be the cubscout leader in our ward this last week. I was so looking forward to life getting back to normal but I think that maybe it's time to consider that I have reached the part of life where busy, is normal! Hey, at least school starts in less than a week!!!:)

1 comment:

three pinkies said...

Which den are you in? I'm the Bear Assistant. I'm assuming they put you in Wolf's because Hadley's going to be in there. It seems like it usually works that way.
Good Luck!