Friday, January 16, 2009

woo hoo.

We officially got the paperwork signed to lower the house price yesterday. Within 24 hours we had calls. We have had multiple showings today and already have some scheduled for tomorrow! Yay! Hopefully an offer will come out of it all.
And to keep with my resolution to remember the things the kids say... We were at walmart today getting some shopping done while our realtor was showing the house. I got the kids in the cart and said "are you ready?". Devin looked at me and said "Mom, I was BORN ready!"
I just wish I could get his little attitude across in text:)
Another cute thing, the kids have been talking ALOT about what they are going to be when they grow-up this week. I overheard a conversation between the two of them. Hadley said he was going to be an archeologist, a scientist or a police officer. Devin said, be a police officer with me! And Hadley told him that he couldn't make a decision yet cuz he doesn't know where he is going to live yet.
He is so concerned lately with thinking that he has to know, right now, where he is going to live and what he is going to do!
I love my boys! They have grown up so much in the last year and gotten so fun! They say and do the funniest things!

1 comment:

Erin said...

kids are funny! I bet you couldn't not laugh when Devin said that to you!!! I probably would have died. It's funny the things that kids concern themselves with sometimes and they grow up way too fast!!! Congrats on the house stuff...hopefully it will work out soon!