These are just a couple pics of the building. Behind all these ones upfront, are about 8 more huge toys that I forgot to go get a picture of.They had so much fun and we sure tired them all out...and only one casualty. One of Hadley's friends for some reason decided to chew on one of the toys(???) and got a loose tooth and by the end of the party it had fallen out. At least it was a baby tooth:)
This is Devin's group of friends from his preschool class. From L to R. Tucker, Niko, Carl, John, Devin and Trevor...he was a photo hog, evertime the camera came out he had to be the center of the photo.
Hadley's group of friends from school (minus Don who came late) From L to R. Hadley, Riley, Jake, Nathan and Braxton.

Devin getting sung to, waiting to blow out his candle.

Hadley's turn (yes, I did one cake this year. Usually I try to give them each their own but I just didn't have time this year)

We were in the Cosmo room. It had planets and stars and what not everywhere..they have other really cute rooms but they are pretty girly.


The birthday boys!

The whole gang, notice Trevor right up front blocking Devin:)

Some of the kids with the Kangaroo....Lexi was scared to death!
It was a fun party. I had two of my nieces come and help, which was great. We got our own party host who ran around with the kids and played games with them. He had a camera the whole time and took tons of pictures which I will get a cd of in about a week. He pretty much did everything for me, it was great!
3 comments:
how fun! Looks like every kid's dream!
that looks so fun!
Totally fun party!! You are probably a hero to your boys for having such an awesome birthday party!!!!
Post a Comment