Friday, January 2, 2009

Oh Lexi Loo!

I am sitting here on the computer and Lexi is crawling everywhere and getting into everything. She pulled open the cupboards and found the pretzels. She is taking out a pretzel, taking one bite then throwing it on the floor and then getting another and another....reminds me of Ramona, when she took one bite of all the apples cuz the first bite was the best:)...Hopefully I am not the only one who has read those books otherwise you are just going to be wondering what I am talking about:)



I have another thing that happened the other day. It totally reminded me of something and I just want to know who else knows what I am talking about..see who I have the most in common with:)
I made a cheesecake for christmas eve dinner. A couple days later I was getting into the fridge and the cheesecake fell out all over the floor. Peter and I just stood there looking at it like "crap, it's on the floor BUT it's still cheesecake:)...I scooped it back up and we ate it...not off the floor though. But I thought the whole situation was so funny. Peter, who doesn't watch the show, has no idea what I am talking about.

4 comments:

three pinkies said...

I just saw a clip of that exact episode yesterday. Joey showed up with his fork and joined right in!

Melissa Sutton said...

F.R.I.E.N.D.S , baby! Ha ha. LOL. love that one!

Erin said...

Too funny!!!

Jensen Memories said...

HELLO- I own all 10 Seasons. That has to be the best show that has ever existed. I believe Joey's words were " Well, what are we having". I love it.