This post is a little late but we only recently got the picture back. Santa came to our ward Christmas party. They had someone there taking pics of all the kids with him.
I think it's a lovely picture. Devin with his black eye, Lexi, obviously being tortured and Hadley laughing at his sister's tears! What a lovely family!
3 comments:
Ha ha ha....Santa pics are the BEST!! Especially when one of the kids is crying. Sorry, that's mean, but I love it. I love the expression on Hadley's face...that's what being a big brother is all about. LOL!
Those are the best ones!!! Now there's proof of how you really treat your kids...child abuse!!! Totally kidding. I think they look so cute even if Lexi is crying. Everyone needs of picture of their babies crying with Santa.
Hilarious Morgen! I love it! Can't you just see showing them this picture 15 years from now and all of you laughing over it?! Good times!
Post a Comment