Friday, January 2, 2009

I'm too sexy for my hair!

Well I forced Peter to get a haircut the other day. It's not like he is trying grow it long like he had in highschool...it's just that he is just one of those guys that doesn't really care:) There are alot better things to do besides take the time to get a haircut. But I assured him that his wife would be happy if he did, wink wink:)

before the haircut, notice the sad, downtrodden look on his face because of his unruly hair?:)

and after...notice the smile and happiness that he exudes now that his head weighs 5lbs less!:) Of course, now he is going to have to put up with the "what happened to your forhead?" questions he always gets after a haircut cuz of his birthmark:)



1 comment:

Erin said...

He looks much better and I'm sure it helps that the little wifey is happier too! James doesn't have a choice anymore being in the military...whew!!!