Tuesday, January 20, 2009

long day.

well, we are up at primary childrens right now for Devin's tests, have been all day. He is all done but not awake yet. They had to sedate him for the mri, he is going to be out for a couple hours and only one adult is allowed in with him so peter and I are switching. Peter is with him now and I am hanging out in the library playing on the computer:)
My wonderful visiting teacher has Lexi so the day has been much easier...except for me worrying about Lexi:) I have never left her this long before!
For those who don't know we got an offer on our house yesterday. We countered back and should hear from him by 5pm today. Our realtor called today and told us we actually got some more offers so we have something to fall back on if he doesn't accept our counter-offer. So yay for us! Multiple offers means we will for sure be outta here by mid to end february!:)
....now I gotta pack:(

5 comments:

Miriam Lusk said...

Get better soon Devin! We love you!
And congrats on the offers! That is so great! We got Hadley's baptism announcement today. It is beautiful!

Erin said...

I hope it all gets figured out for the poor little guy...this can't be fun for anyone! Hopefully you don't move too far so we can still come and see you in March!

Elder Paysen Adams said...

I hope you get good answers to both your endeavors! Scary and exciting all at once. I hope all goes well

Jensen Memories said...

I hope al is well with Devin. I am super excited for you and your multiple offers!

twinzmama said...

Congratulations on the offers on your house, I know how it is to want to be out of it but you can't yet! And I am totally with you on the packing thing, yuck, but only one more time for me, yeah! Good luck with Devin, I hope you are able to get some answers that will bring you comfort.