The emt's got there and monitered him for a bit. He was awake and breathing fine but still pretty loopy and out of it so they transported him up to Primary Children's. I had to get dressed:) and get the other kids situated then I followed them up there. Peter was up there working so he met them there til I could catch up. He spent several hours being really tired and loopy but by the end of the night was back to his normal self like it never happened!
Once again, we went home with several theories, alot of questions and NO answers!
We have to go see a neurologist this next week for more tests. They are leaning toward some form of epilepsy. But at this point it's all theories.
We are thinking there may be some corralation between these "episodes" and all the drugs and tests and those shots I had to take during his pregnancy. Hopefully we will get some answers in the coming weeks and we get it all figured out.
All I know is this kid has filled his quota of scaring me to death!!!
When he first got there he just layed there kinda out of it.
After several hours he was back to good old deviners, watching KungFu Panda and eating a corndog:)
After his meal he was pretty tuckered out and just crashed. He didn't even wake up when they took out his i.v.And of course, to top it off, he woke up this morning about 6am coughing and wheezing and hardly able to breathe just like Hadley a few days ago! When it rains...it POURS!
6 comments:
ummm, so u and mary up there together??? She just had Caleb up there cause he was passing out! What the heck? There's all sorts of weird things going on with our kids; Wish I lived closer, I'd offer my services to watch your other kids while you needed to be away. . . . keep me updated.
I am so glad Devin is ok. How scary!! I can't imagine how you must feel when these episodes happen. Hopefully they can pin-point the cause soon!! Thanks for the comments on my blog...I don't know if I really like being "grown-up" ha ha ha but I guess I have to roll with the punches. :)
OMH!!! I can't believe it. That pour kid and you too! I hope that they can figure out what is wrong with him so that it can get taken care of for all of your sakes. Thanks...it's good to be back in the blogging world!
Melissa is right! We were there at the same time! I was there Fri night until this morning. Wish I'd known you were there. Hope Devin is ok. I'll be blogging about Caleb's experience later.
SCARY! Nobody ever told me that part of being a parent meant having the fear you go through when one of your kids is sick or hurt or any other. It's amazing what we can handle during the situation and then you look back after and say holy crap! I hope all goes well. Hang in there, your such a good mom and your kids are stinkin cute!
WOW!!! That is soooo scary! I know what it is like to be in the hospital as a kid and you are so lucky that you have Primary Childrens so close! I had Madison Memorial and we all know how bad they suck! Good luck with everything! Keep posting!
Post a Comment