Oh Hadley Hadley Hadley. I don't know what I am going to do with that boy. Part of me wants to be mad at him but the other part of me thinks he was being sweet...just did it wrong.
So, we are taking the kids to Kangaroo Zoo for their birthday party. We bought the 16 people party package so they each get to invite 7 friends. Hadley mostly invited the boys from his class. Well, they got a new student this week and Hadley told me that he wanted to invite him and I told him that I didn't have anymore invitations. So, Hadley took it upon himself to get one...by asking someone for their's back!!!
The kids mom called me telling me that he had come home in tears cuz Hadley uninvited him. I got the story from Hadley and had to call and explain to her that in his little kid mind he was just trying to be nice to the new kid and didn't seem to realize what braxton was going to think about being asked to give his invitation back!
I made Hadley call him and tell him he was sorry and that he really wanted him to come to his party...his mom says he is coming so hopefully I fixed the situation. And, Devin already has one friend that is going to be out of town so Hadley get's to invite the new kid too:)
ps. I hate it when people don't rsvp! I am sure they are going to just show up but it causes me stress wondering all week if people are going to come!
2 comments:
that's funny...and i hate when people don't rsvp either!
Oh my gosh, that is funny! Silly kids.
Post a Comment