
Stupid, Stupid, Stupid, Stupid Lakers!!!!! This sign has been above our front door for 7 years...for the first time ever it's coming down...for a while:). They didn't even try, it was like they didn't care about winning at all. Worst thing is...we live in Jazz territory:( we are gonna get picked on soooo bad!!
3 comments:
I have to laugh at your Laker dedication. Love the sign....certainly doesn't surprise me that Peter would want this as part of his home decor. LOL! Very nice!
So Leigh tells me that neither one of you remember me from Ricks. Rude! LOL!! Natalie Shepherd?? Does that ring a bell? I went down with Shane and met up with you both at the Laker's game in Salt Lake. Peter I was your FHE sister for crying out loud, lived with Leigh for 2 years. You gave me a couple of rides down to Provo, we played tennis...I'm not sure what else I can tell you. Except that this is hilarious that you don't even remember who I am. Hoped this helped a little.
Oh tell Peter to fess up and admit he didn't remember! LOL! That was too funny. I just had to share it with Natalie because I knew she would get a laugh out of it. :)
Post a Comment