



k, I am officially the worst mom ever. We got rid of another puppy:( ....let me defend myself tho! K, we have one dog, shelby, that we rescued from the pound and we still have her. she is getting old and tired and just lays around and stays out of our way...she's great:) About 3 years ago we got a great dane puppy from my dear friend andrea...it actually lasted 6 months with us. we named her tigerlilly and she was such a sweetheart. problem was she turned into a 100lb puppy. when she dug, she dug 4 ft deep holes in our yard, when she chewed, she almost chewed thru our deck stairs support beam, and when she wanted to play...the kids got plowed over...she was just too big for a house with little kids, she is now happy with another great dane somewhere in slc. she was the hardest to get rid of cuz we had her the longest, I cried for a long time. then there was dutchess, our lab puppy. She was brought into our home without my permission. During a fight, peter thought a puppy would fix everything...instead it left me more mad that I had a puppy to take care of so it took us about 3 days to find her a new home....that one not as sad. then came Lucy...this one I feel horrible about. we recently went to St. George to a sealing of our friends...they had a beagle. everyone knows that I have wanted a beagle forever. and they said they could get us a free puppy so we said sure! I mean it wasn't going to be a 100lb dog and I knew this one was coming so we figured it would last. Amy brought her to us and we loved and enjoyed her for a whole day before she sat on lexi, who broke out in hives and bye bye went the puppy:( hadley sobbed, I was more sad about hadley's reaction than actually getting rid of the dog....oh well, guess we are fish people! here are some pics of our dear dogs. I dont' have any of the great dane or shelby on my computer but this is the lab and Lucy(cutest puppy ever!)
No comments:
Post a Comment