"YOU DON'T FIND HAPPINESS, YOU MAKE IT!"..Spencer w. Kimball
Thursday, June 12, 2008
Lexi's 6month Pictures
We took Lexi in for her 6 month pictures. They turned out soooo cute. I hate that they insist on taking so many poses cuz I can't decide which ones to hang where...I just want to wallpaper my house with them!
Love the headband! She is so stinking cute. :) Gotta love the Kiddie Kandid photos...I work there part-time at night, just to get out of the house. It's pretty fun. Lexi did good!! So adorable!
4 comments:
Nice, nice and very nice Baby!
Happy forever
Love the headband! She is so stinking cute. :) Gotta love the Kiddie Kandid photos...I work there part-time at night, just to get out of the house. It's pretty fun. Lexi did good!! So adorable!
she is beautiful! hugs, Lexi!
MORGAN! Oh my heck, your kids are super cute! I am so glad you have a blog, now we can keep in touch!
Erin
Post a Comment