


Well, we broke down and got one. It's our first video game device of any kind. I have always been hesitant to get any sort of thing like this...I just don't want my kids to be overweight dorky couch potatoes!:)...no offense, not everyone who has video games is that way but...stereotypes exist for a reason! anyway, I told peter I would consider a wii since it was more physical but at the time you couldn't find them anywhere so I thought I was safe for a while. Well, one day we were shopping in walmart and they made a page that they had a couple available...there was a blurr where peter used to be standing and the next thing I knew he was handing me a receipt and a wii. we have actually only played it a handful of times in the few months we have had it, luckily my boys still would rather run outside or do other things...that and they keep fighting and getting grounded from it:). but it sure makes for some funny looking pictures!
1 comment:
I'm with you. I thought if we were going to have any kind of video game system (I don't really count Mike's old Super Mario Bros.) it would be a Wii also because it looked more physical. It will probably be years still before we get anything.
What game are they playing? I want tennis.
Post a Comment