Wednesday, June 4, 2008

History of Peter & Morgen

Peter and I have been married since August of 1999. We met in Rexburg, Idaho while both working at the local Wal-Mart. We started off as friends for about a year and a half then I told Peter that I liked him and he said "sorry, I just like you as a friend". So, I decided to quit wasting my time hanging out with him since it was going nowhere and we didn't even speak for about 3 months. Well, apparently absence does make the heart grow fonder cuz he realized that he was miserable without me:) and we started dating in Jan. of 99. he proposed march of 99 and we were married August 17th in the Idaho Falls Idaho temple.
We hung out in Rexburg for the first year of marriage while Peter finished up at Rick's college. then we headed to Boise, Idaho where peter attended BSU's Respiratory Therapy program. we lived in an apartment for the first 6 months then bought a townhouse. in 2002 we moved to Murray, Utah and Peter began working at University of Utah hospital (where he still works today) we stayed in Murray for 1 year then moved to our current home in American Fork, Utah in 2003.
We have had our share of ups and downs...probably even more than our share:) but we have stuck together and worked hard at our marriage. this August will be 9 years and thru the good and bad they have been a great 9 years.

No comments: