Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Here goes nothin!

well, here we go hopping on the blogging bandwagon. we contemplated starting one cuz friends are always complaining that I never email. I tell them it's because my life isn't that exciting;). so they all say I should start a blog so they can just read up whenever they want...and it is fun reading other's so we were thinking about it. then my sister-in-law told me that you can get your blog printed into a book...like a journal and that sold me! I am horrible at journal keeping so this blog is going to be our family journal. seeing how we are starting this about 9 years after the formation of our family...I may "back-blog" (I don't know if thats a real word...wouldn't that be cool if I made it up!) a little so you will have to forgive me!
My goal is to write at least once a week so check back whenever you are bored and see what we are up to!

1 comment:

sunni said...

welcome to blogging, you will love it!