Thursday, June 12, 2008

Daddy is so silly!


We have lexi on a bedtime routine. We do the exact same thing everynite to get her to bed, bath, lotion massage, eat and bed...I 100% credit it with her sleeping 10-12 hours every nite. before we started this it was such a pain to get her down and she wouldn't stay down then we started the bedtime routine and within a week she was sleeping all nite! well, peter's job is to get her undressed while I am filling the tub and bring her to me...well, he thinks it is so funny to put different things on her head when he carries her in, he does it every time. He usually puts her little bloomers from her dress or some item of clothing on her head, sometimes he ties her burp rag around her head...just different things like that. I told him the other day that he was lacking in the creativity department so the next nite he made her a paper hat and was so proud of himself! Lexi, your dad thinks he is sooo funny!!

No comments: