
Just kidding, I don't regret it....yet:). I chopped off my hair yesterday! When I got married and thru the 1st two kids I had super short hair. I tried to grow it out a couple of times but never stuck it out thru the awkward phase. Finally after Devin was born I became absolutley determined to grow it out. I was so sick of short hair that I just wanted to have long hair for once...well, it took almost 5 years (my hair grows agonizingly slow) but I finally had grown it to the top of my shoulderblades. Well, I decided that I was tired of long hair. I was always pulling it up to either cool down or just get it out of my way so it never looked "done" and I was tired of it so I decided to cut it. I made myself wait a couple weeks to see if the urge to cut it would go away so that I didn't do anything rash:) I went to the salon feeling completely prepared, afterall I had been thinking about this for 2 weeks, but the second I walked in there I got so nervous I thought I was going to barf! Once she started cutting I was ok though and a whole 30 hours later I still dont' regret it so I guess it all worked out. We measured for locks of love and she had cut off 10 inches...my hair was longer than I even realized....5 years down the drain...okay, I gotta stop writing cuz I am starting to miss my hair!
2 comments:
Whatever Morgan, you look cute with short hair! But I totally know how you feel cause I chopped mine and I am soooo hating it right now! I would give anything for a ponytail.......
holy crap. that is all i can say! after i cut my hair a few weeks ago, i was so jealous of you. i almost hated you!!! but, it is cute. i am still wondering, "what did i do?!?!?!"
Post a Comment