I got tagged again. I am going to be the awesome person that I am and do it (see previous post) so here goes:
Things I was doing 10 years ago
1.Working at wal-mart
2.Going to Rick's College
3.seeing how I have been married over 9 years, you would think I could answer dating my hubby...but I can't:)
4. this is sad...I really can't think of anything other than boring old school and work
5. I give up
Things on my to-do list
1. get caught up on blogging
2. lose weight:)
3. Sell our house
4. grow my hair back out:)
5. sleep thru the nite without having to get up and pee 12 times
Snacks i enjoy
1. M&M's
2. Chips & Salsa(best if enjoyed in the company of Andrea:)
3. 'Chilie's' buffalo wings (best enjoyed in the company of Stacy)
4. Chips & Queso(from cafe rio)
5. pretty much anything with sugar!
Things I would do if I were a millionaire
1. Pay off our house, car, student loans etc...
2. Pay off the above for a few close friends
3. buy a ton of land so I could rescue all the doggies out there!
4. start a charity
5. Hopefully still be me:)
Places I have lived
1. Ohio
2. Texas
3. Rexburg, ID
4. Boise, ID
5. American Fork, UT
Jobs I have had
1. Hydroaluminum Transportation Engineer(a fancy name me and my brother gave to "moving pipe")
2. General Farm Crap:)
3. Wal-Mart
4. Flower Delivery
5. Mom/Wife
People I tag:
I am not even going to bother...you don't do it anyway!!!
3 comments:
That's funny. It's always fun to get to know people a little better with that stuff. It seems funny to think that I knew you about 10 years ago...WOW!!! Where has all the time gone?
Wow you ARE old :) jk. xoxo
Your tag was funny! I love the new family picture, super cute. To get the blog updated list thingy, go to customize, then on layout click add a gadget and its one of the options on there. Even though I have it, I'm still lazy about checking blogs! And you can't add private blogs (like mine).
Post a Comment