Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Snow!

It snowed all weekend!

Wow, only like 5 more vacation posts and I will be done:) They take so long to post cuz of all the pictures..blazing fast connection...yeah right! The only time I have time to post anything with alot of pics is on wednesday's (when peter works his 16hr shift) so I better be good and keep up on all the little things in between.
This is what we woke up to Sunday morning. And I am not kidding...less than a week ago we were using our air conditioner. Gotta love fall in Utah. Hot one day, snow the next!
Lexi had her first encounter with the snow, and she did not like it one bit. Whenever we leave the door to the deck open, she crawls to the stairs as fast as she can. this day was no different except she didn't realize that there was 2 inches of snow on it. I tried to get a picture of her face when she first touched it but she freaked out too quick! I kinda got a pic after I picked her up, it's not the greatest but it gets across how she feels about the snow!

4 comments:

Shelley Gee said...

We had some snow, but it didn't stick. I love the snow, I wish we could trade places!!

Andrews Family said...

Oh this is disgusting!! NOT YET!!! I'm so not ready for snow. I'll be looking at your beach pictures now, to forget about this... :)

Linda Gibbs said...

Hey Morgen!
Of course I remember you! You and Lacee were so much fun! I love the blogging world just for finding people! Thanks for writing and come look anytime!

Erin said...

Snow already...that's gotta suck. No one likes the snow this early. I miss it but I don't!