



The other day we were downstairs getting the boys ready for bed and it suddenly dawned on me that Lexi wasn't in the room. I went looking for her and found her in the bathroom. She had climbed up the stool and was brushing her teeth. It was so stinking cute! She would chew on the toothbrush and every once in a while she would hit it on the side of the sink.
She has turned into such a monkey lately. She climbs everything. the bathroom stool, the stairs, the fireplace...she loves to climb!
6 comments:
What a cutie. I love it when kids climb all over the place. Jarom is our resident monkey and literally climbs the walls. He's our 5 year old boy.
In all the pictures that I have seen of Lexi I never realized that she was big enough to do all that climbing! She looks so cute on that stool, all big and brushing her teeth!
Congratulations on such a cute family!! You are more than welcome to visit my blog page anytime. It is nice to know someone is interested. By the way I love the beach picture you have posted of the sunset and the life guard stand (the 1st pic under More Beach Pictures). Take care!!
Aw cute lexi. Looks like you have your hands full. Hope all is well.
I just wanted to tell you that I LOVE the new family picture you posted!!!
okay old is harsh! Sad i have only one year in my twenties left! but 30 is "flirty and thriving" right?
Post a Comment