Me, Lexi, Mary & Caleb
What are you going to do with my arm?
Kissing her arm.
Stroking her hair
Look at this...we weren't there ten minutes and he was showing her his crib!:)My dear friend Mary came to town a while ago for her sister's wedding. Mary was my very first roomate at Rick's College and has stayed one of my best friends ever since! I love her!:) Anyway, life kinda got in the way and we hadn't seen each other for almost 2 years, that's why I was so happy when she called me while she was in town. She didn't have alot of time so I just went to her hotel and hung out with her and her family for a few hours..it was good to see all of them too...they were my adopted family when we were roomates...wether they liked it or not:)
In the two years we hadn't seen each other my Mary had a baby...who is like 19 months old now (I am totally guessing his age) and we were able to introduce him and Lexi. I tell you...I am a little wary of him, he seems to be a real ladies man. Stroking her hair and contantly trying to kiss her! He has like 10 girlfriends already...I think I will keep him away from her:)
anway, it was so good to see them and it better not be another two years this time!!!
2 comments:
Wow! Hi Morgen! So good to see you again! I will definitely be checking your blog! Your kids are way cute! It looks like things are going really well! :)
Hey now, just because Caleb is a ladies-man, does not mean that we need to stay away from eachother now! :) Poor little guy got shot down hard by Lexi. She didn't give him the time of day.
Post a Comment