I made a new discovery this last week...I have abs!:) I had pretty much thought they were gone after 3 babies. I have been going to the gym these last couple weeks and I try to push myself pretty hard...if I am not sore the next day, I didn't work out hard enough. I hadn't been doing sit-ups at all but the other day I grabbed a ball and figured what the heck...I will give it a try...I can barely breathe today without searing abdominal pain! (but good pain)
So, I figure that if they hurt...they are still there!!! There is hope!:) now if only I could get Peter to stop sabotaging my diet by buying junk, more importantly those big chocolate cakes from costco..you know the ones I am talking about:) Do you have any idea how hard it is to reach into the fridge and grab carrots when one of those monsters is staring you down?! ( I admit it, I have the will power of a 3 year old)
4 comments:
At least you're going to the gym! That's awesome. I go walking with my neighbor every day and try to do pilates, but the nice sweets around the house make it almost impossible to be good!
haha i am the same way. I have NO self control when it comes to dieting. Kyle is constantly bringing home bags of candy and chips and other yummies. And I should be able to just look the other way, but I never do. Way to be awesome and work out. I definitely need to get onto some kind of workout schedule. Mine is so sporatic.
Oh, I have no willpower and will not stop until all chocolate in the house is eaten by me! Which probably explains why Dallas doesn't buy treats at the store anymore.... Good for you finding time to work out with 3 kids!!!!
Oh man! I love Costco cakes...(probably a little too much!) Darn Peter...must be nice to be eternally thin...rude.
Post a Comment