Posing for mom before the game
Hadley and Devin watching the balls
Peter helping devin with the ball launcher thing
I tried to take a picture of Peter bowling but he saw me and ran upfor a closeup instead...turd.
Yesterday Peter had the day off. The boys were supposed to have their last soccer games of the fall season but thanks to the non-stop rain all day they cancelled them...pansies! So, we decided to go out and have a fun family day.
We took the kids over to Jack and Jills for bowling...I am suprised Devin didn't put a hole in their floor dropping the ball! It was fun except for the fact that Peter beat me both games...that never happens! I will blame it on the fact that it hurt my bad knee:)
After bowling we headed over to Costco for a late lunch...gotta love the $1.50 hotdog and drink!! Then we went to Thanksgiving Point and saw The Dark Knight..finally. It was really good, Devin fell asleep in the middle of it. And I made a friend:)...not really. There was this grumpy old guy in front of Hadley's seat. He kept sitting up, turning around and shaking his head "no" at Hadley...we couldn't figure out what he was doing. I then watched him take all kinds of food out of his pocket that he had snuck in and proceeded to eat it. And let me say for the record, my leg was crossed and was in front of Hadley's feet...he was NOT kicking or even touching this guy's chair. I guess he had had it with the phantom kicking;) and turned around an very rudely said to me "would you tell him to stop doing that!" I leaned over, and in my nicest voice (i swear) I said "I will, just as soon as you go tell the manager about the food in your pocket" He never turned around again.
Anyway, it was such a fun day. I love days like this!
1 comment:
Nice comeback for the cranky guy in front of you! Looks like you guys had a lot of fun bowling!
Post a Comment