
Welcome to Dodger Stadium!

Hadley, doesn't he look thrilled to be there:)

Enjoying some Dodger Dogs!

There you go Hadley, way to get into the game!

Future Dodger!

I am not sure what this picture is but I thought it was funny:)

I don't know any of these people are but if Peter took the pic...he must have wanted a picture of them.

I guess someone got a homerun:)

Peter was very excited about this trade. Talked about it non-stop in the month before the game!

Peter was so excited for this game. He got the tickets I swear a year before we went. He was supposed to go to batting practice but we were late and he didn't make it. Then of course he had to leave in the 7th inning to come to the hospital. I think he still had a lot of fun tho! They played the Giants and won 10-7.
3 comments:
what a great trip (for the most part). thanx for sharing the pictures with us and making us feel sad about being in cold utah!!
What a fun family vacation!!!! If only the beaches in Oregon were warm......
Looks like a great time!
Why can't I remember going camping with your family??? Weird. I do remember getting to speak at your baptism. That was awesome.
Your family looks happy - and they all have a lot of "Morgan" characteristics in their faces.
Post a Comment