I got tagged...it's my first time ever. I feel very cool:). So Erin tagged me and I have to tell 6 wierd things about myself. This will be hard because I don't think that anything I do is wierd...it's normal to me! So, I will have to think of things that others have told me:)
1. When I eat jr. mints, I have to squish them before I can eat them...cannot eat a solid one, don't know why, just can't.
2. I can't drink out of a straw without first biting the top of it flat...drives Peter nuts when we share drinks:)
3. I am addicted to carmex
4. I have several ocd tendencies (who doesn't) One of them is I have to have the tv's in my house on specific volume numbers...and if people change them they get in trouble. The living room has to be on 35. the kitchen has to be on 20 and our bedroom has to be on 8:)
5. Another of my ocd issues, I am always counting things in my head...I can't help it, I can't stop. And I always count by 2's. If we are driving down the road I count mile posts or utility poles. If I am sitting in church I start counting chair legs or the corners of the wood shapes on the walls or picture frames...anything like that...but if I can't count it by 2's I don't do it. I don't know why I do this, this is the first I have ever told of this strange habit. it's kind of annoying and I wish I could stop!
6. I twirl my hair. This isn't really wierd but I am running out of things. I have always done it since I was a kid. I know that I do it but I don't..does that make sense? My family always tryed to get me to stop. they would slap my arm when they caught me doing it, stuff like that. When I went thru my super short hair phase I stopped. I didn't have hair long enough to twirl so I just stopped. The day my hair was long enough to get around my finger I started again...after 3 years of not doing it! I didn't even realize I had started again. I do it all the time. I will be driving down the road or eating or whatever and suddenly realize that my arm is falling asleep and then I realize that it's cuz my arm is up in the air twirling my hair. It's very annoying and childish and I wish I could stop this habit too! I actually had someone at my reunion tell me that was what they remembered about me from h.s....that I twirled my hair in class:)
Anyhoo, that's about all there is...actually I am sure there is a lot more stuff...I am sure half of you are mentally naming things about me right now:) but this was definately enough info!
I now tag Mary, Leigh, Melissa D., Melissa S., Miriam and Sunni.
2 comments:
Gee, thanks Morgen! LOL! I'll work on this tonight when the kids are in bed!
Wow. You are weird. I knew it! :) Just kidding. We all have weird things, sometimes it's just best not to tell some. You're funny. I am glad to hear your family is ok. I was really worried when I read about little Devin.
Post a Comment