
Devin started preschool a couple weeks ago and is having a blast. It is the same preschool that Hadley went to and it's kind of funny to see the projects that come home cuz Hadley did them all too, it's like a trip down memory lane.
It's also fun to see how different they are. There was one project where they got to glue stuff onto a piece of paper, feathers, sequins, buttons etc... when Hadley brought his home you could hardly see the paper cuz he had glued so much stuff to it. Devin brought his home and there were 5 little things glued to it:)
He has brought home some paintings too, and Hadley of course left no white paper showing and it would be tons of color and just crazy and wild. Above it what devin painted. At least it had 2 colors this time:) Peter was proud cuz it was Boise State colors! Go Broncos!
Since I have limited space on my fridge and can't save every art project they ever do, I decided to take pics of them and put them on here so I have them that way.
1 comment:
Cute! It reminds me of Nemo ? ? ? I dunno. It was a stab in the dark, but was I close? Is it a fish? Your kids are adorable. They have the sweetest faces! Enjoy your trip, take lots of pics for me so I can feel like I've been on vacation also! he he.
Post a Comment