Friday, September 19, 2008

Busy Morning

We have a busy morning ahead of us...yet here I am blogging:) It's been hard to get ready because the kids don't know we are leaving. They know we are going but they think we are going next week. Peter made them a chain to cut every day but he made it a week too long. We are going to pick Hadley up at school today and suprise them. I have found tho, that it is hard to pack for 5 people for a 9 day trip...when you have to hide it:)
I have us mostly packed and the boys will take 5 minutes really. But, to top off our morning. I have had a tooth that has been very sensitive the last week...I just have ignored it...til last night when a chunk of it fell out! Great! I get to go to the dentist this morning instead of pack! I HATE the dentist...for those who don't know, novacaine doesn't work on me....thus I HATE the dentist!
Anyway, I am off to go do that. I know you will all miss us terribly...we will be thinking of all of you while we are gone...actually we wont:) but if it's better for your self esteem to think we are then go ahead:)
And as I leave for this super fun trip I just have one thing to say...thank goodness for DVR!!!:)
ps. did anyone see the season finale of Monk? I have to say it's probably the funniest Monk I have ever seen. I laughed so hard I almost peed!:)

1 comment:

Miriam Lusk said...

wow you are such a fun mom! I would never think to suprise my kids like that. Way to be.