"YOU DON'T FIND HAPPINESS, YOU MAKE IT!"..Spencer w. Kimball
Tuesday, September 16, 2008
Boys!
I did the kids laundry and when I pulled it out of the washer this is what I had to spend 5 minutes cleaning out of my washer! the picture doesn't do the size of this pile justice. it's huge!
I laughed out loud when I saw this post! LOL! Darn boys! We have my step-son living with us now and it will be a happy day when I don't have to clean is sunflower seeds out of the washing machine and dryer. LOL!
2 comments:
OH my heck, what is all of that????? Sucks for you..... :)
I laughed out loud when I saw this post! LOL! Darn boys! We have my step-son living with us now and it will be a happy day when I don't have to clean is sunflower seeds out of the washing machine and dryer. LOL!
Post a Comment