Sunday, September 14, 2008

Ho hum

I am bored:) The kids are playing lego's and lexi is sleeping. the laundry is done, as are the dishes and the rest of the house. So I guess I will drag you all into my boredom! yeah, I could go to church but what fun is that?:) just kidding, we are skipping today, which is wierd cuz we never skip but all they are doing is practicing for the primary program and my kids don't have a part in it cuz it's while we are on vacation. I don't think they would be very good sitting around for 2 hours watching all the other kids rehearse..so we skipped.

So, what is going on in my life right now? I got a new camera! I haven't opened it yet...it's actually sitting next to me with the scissors but I got distracted. I think from the way it's packaged, they don't want anyone to open it...even after you buy it! Guess I better get it out and going before FRIDAY!!!:) yay, we are only 5 day's away from vacation!! We are heading out for our somewhat annual beach trip to oceanside, CA. We discovered it back in 2003 when we got drug into this time share presentation and we tried a trip to see if wanted to join(we didn't) but we have tried to go back every year since on our own. We did miss last year cuz we figured 15 days in Hawaii was enough vacation for one year. I am so excited to go back. We just rent a condo on the beach and hang out. we go to seaworld and legoland and just lay around and enjoy the beach. Every year, our condo has gotten closer to the beach:) this year it LITERALLY steps out onto the sand.
I know it will be completely devastating that I won't be blogging for 9 days...but you can get thru it, I know you can!

Let's see, what else have I done this week...oh yeah, gotten completely addicted to these amazing sugar cookies from this company called Smart Cookie. we got them for my birthday and in the one week since then, we have gone thru 2 dozen of them...which isn't good seeing how they are $15/dozen! We went there on the advice of one of Peter's co-workers...I will have to make him pay for my new wardrobe when nothing fits anymore!:) He even sent home money with peter for us to buy him some. They are so yummy, if you all make sure I have your address's maybe you will get some for christmas:)

There was something else I was going to talk about but I got distracted by the cookies, that's all I can think about:) Oh yeah, a friend of mine is doing an online party for Chloe Reese. I hate her for introducing that website to me! I know I will spend way too much money there over the years! You should check it out if you have a little girl(s) there is a link under my faves section on here. (if you get something in the next two weeks, put the name Melissa Sutton in the party code box)

well, I can't really think of anything else. I guess I will go play with my camera til lexi wakes up and I can play with her (I am not allowed to play legos, I don't do it right)

No comments: