Well, I should be able to catch up nice and quick since I don't have pictures to put on here:(. Peter had to work on Labor Day so it was just me and the kids. We decided to go out to eat for breakfast....apparently so did the rest of Utah! We drove to IHOP but the line was out the door, which is ok cuz I am not a huge IHOP fan. so we just went to a local family diner here. I was worried about going out to eat with all 3 kids by myself but they were actually really good...especially considering it took 45 minutes to get our food! We were starving by the time they brought it to us and we proceeded to eat our body weight in pancakes covered with strawberries and whipcream!
After breakfast...it was about noon so we had to come home and give poor Lexi her nap. I had a scout meeting that afternoon so we just hung out at home for most of the day...mind you it was cold and raining all day so the kids were stuck inside. by the time dinner rolled around the boys were ready to kill each other and I wasn't far behind them...so off to chucke cheese! The boys got to run around and play games and peter met us there halfway thru dinner. about halfway thru I realized that it wasn't saturday and we had school the next day so we hurried home.
No comments:
Post a Comment